Documents required to obtain a Nigerian Tourist/Visitor's visa:
*Adults (Above 18 years): $395*
1. Valid US Passport (at least 6 months validity - visa will be denied for anyone holding passport that expires in less than 6 months)
2. One recent passport photograph of each Visa applicant.
3. One (1) business day turnaround - Processing time
*Minors (0-18 years):*
1. Valid US passport (at least 6 months validity - visa will be denied for anyone holding passport that expires in less than 6 months)
2. Photocopy of your child's Birth certificate (Do not send Original)
3. Photocopy of the data page of both parents Nigerian passport (this is the
page showing your bio data and picture) - Scanned copies are accepted, please print and include in your package.
4. Letter of consent signed by both parents (letter giving consent to the
issuance of Nigerian visa(s) to your children –
This certificate is usually issued to Nigerians who lose their passport while abroad. This certificate helps them to return to Nigeria. An Emergency Travel Certificate is usually valid for one journey to Nigeria only and must be surrendered to immigration authorities at the port of entry.
Please note the Embassy will be closed Friday June 15 and Monday June 18 for the Eid-El-Fitri Holiday. If your appointment falls on any of these dates, please come on the following day Tuesday June 19 or Call us to reschedule your appointment.
Effective April 13, 2017. The Consulate of Nigeria at Atlanta, New York Consulate and the Nigerian Embassy at Washington DC no longer charges additional processing fee of $30 money order for passport applications.
Do not buy any $30 money orders payable to the Consulate or Embassy of Nigeria for Nigerian Passport applications. Only Online Payments are accepted.
All passport applicants are required to be physically present on the appointment date specified on the payment confirmation receipt. Applicants will only be able to reschedule their appointment date after the initial appointment date has past.
Nigerian Passport and Visas
8050 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA 30350
Phone: +1(866) 210-0224
Like us on Facebook.